Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday, May 25, 2008

AN EVENING WITH KENNY LOGGINS



My client, Lynda Healy, and me just before the show last Monday night.

Let me apologize for slacking off on making blog entries this past week. I have been in San Francisco working on a major corporate show for over a week. We were producing the National Association of Electrical Distributors Annual Leadership Summit. This was a convention for 1000 of the top executives and owners of the country's largest electrical distributors and equipment manufacturers. This year marked the 100th anniversary of the association, so they pulled out all the stops in terms of entertainment and production.  In addition to producing business sessions and award shows, we produced Kenny Loggins and "Foreigner" concerts on consecutive nights during the convention. It was a musical high for me. Kenny Loggins is one of my favorite acts, and Foreigner was a real crowd pleaser with my client. San Francisco was beautiful, and the weather could not have been better. Here are some shots of the Kenny Loggins show. I will post shots from the Foreigner concert in a separate entry. 

After the shows were over, my wife and I went to the wine country for a few days. Napa and Sonoma are some of my favorite places to relax, and without a doubt they are some of the most stunning places you could ever see. I will post those shots in my next entry. It was a truly great weekend!

No comments: