Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday, November 2, 2008

CONSTELLATION CAST OPENS TO STANDING "O's"

My trip to see the new Constellation cast proved to be a great experience. It was my first trip to New England and Quebec City, and my first time to see our new Constellation cast in action on stage in their new home aboard Celebrity's top rated ship. Assistant choreography Erin Davis and production manager Angi Weiss-Brandt did a fantastic job of helping the cast become adjusted to performing in this beautiful theater while also learning to enjoy life at sea. The cast worked extremely hard for two back-to-back cruises, and the shows went up with very few problems. I was there for the opening performance of "Celebrate the World" and "Rhythm of the Night". The guests gave both shows well-deserved standing ovations! I really enjoyed being with this cast and getting to see them come together as a team. I know they will only become stronger as their contract progresses. We wish them every success in the months ahead!

Here are some photos I took during the dress rehearsals for "CTW" and "ROTN"...







No comments: