Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday, March 20, 2009

JADE UPDATE

Several of our Gary Musick Productions team members are out on the Norwegian JADE this week installing a new cast in the production shows. I got to see the opening of SHOWDOWN a couple of nights ago - it was awesome! The crowd loved the show, and the audience was totally pumped through the entire performance. The energy was fantastic! tomorrow night we open "SMOKEY JOE'S CAFE". I am still on the ship, so I can't upload pictures, but I will try when I get home. We also had the day off yesterday in Alexandria, Egypt, and Mindy McLemore, Steve Kummer and I had a peak experience touring the pyramids and Sphinx in Cairo. It was amazing, and very inspiring. Again, pictures will be posted when we're on land.

Hey, how about that stock market coming back! Let's all pray this is the beginning of the end of this present craziness.

No comments: