Friday, January 5, 2007


Today was another good day for auditions. Here are some pictures of the dancers call. Not quite as many people as yesterday, but we did see some more great talent. The time change is killing me, though. Last night I planned on going to sleep early, but somehow got caught up in emails back to the office and to clients. With the 6 hour time change, I eventually got to sleep around 1:00am. It seemed that the the jet lag started hitting all of us today!

Just a note of congratulations to Sarah Smyth on her wedding tomorrow. Sarah worked with my buddy David Holloway last year as his assistant on several major events. She was our contact on several projects done with David's company. But alas, the love of her life won out over the love of the special events industry, so she moved back to Arkansas to marry the beau of her dreams. Blessings to Sarah on a wonderful new life! Sorry Dave!

While we're passing along best wishes, here's a big Happy Birthday to Ella Thomas. Four years old is a BIG DEAL!
Tomorrow I'm going to see "Wicked" for the first time. Really looking forward to that! We are trying to get tickets to "Dancin in the Street" for tomorrow night. Mindy Johnson is planning a major shopping spree tomorrow, and Jennifer Pippin is off to check out the British Museum. Bruce Stegmann has been getting up at 5am each day and going for walks...how does he do it?! David Patton is in charge of show tickets tomorrow. Looking forward to exploring the city in the morning! I hope it stays dry...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Attended the London auditions... enjoyable, however I struggle to understand how you can assess peoples personalities and workrate in a 20 second audition. I appreciate you have a good panel that can spot talent almost immediately but the other qualities I've mentioned cannot be assessed in such a short space of time!

Good Luck this season and all the best!