Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday, February 18, 2007

How bizarre is the weather in Nashville? I just spent the morning cleaning the snow off the driveway so we could get our cars off this hill, only to come in and find out it is supposed to be nearly 60 degrees tomorrow...what is the deal with that?

Since I couldn't get out yesterday, I have to double up on my "Y" workout today. A couple of my GMC family members are pushing me to get on the road to better health by encouraging me to go to spin classes. As much as it wears me out, I have to say those classes do amazing things for your metabolism. I've lost about 11 pounds in the last 2 weeks (not that I'm actually counting or anything). Try it!

The "Summit" new cast apparently had a couple of great run throughs this Friday. I heard lots of positive feedback from our team members who saw them. Way to go Summiteers!

Three more days and then we head to Cancun to produce a meeting for our friends at First Tennessee. Looking forward to a little warm weather down there!

No comments: