Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday, July 16, 2007

CAST OF THE "MERCURY"
(Back Row, L to R, Mollie Kelly, Leah Canali, Meagan Callahan, John-Michael Zuerlin, Nicola Cardwell, Gary Brown, Laura Graham, James Crook...FRONT ROW, L to R: Anne-Marie Palys, Patrick Porter, Heather Holt, Randall Pollard...Not pictured: Emily Hector)


OK, so I've been slacking on keeping up with the blog. I was humbled today when the cast of the Mercury said they had been checking the blog every day for new pics that had been promised. My only excuse is that it has been an amazingly busy week. I had several major events for "l'ete du Vin" - the charity wine auction in Nashville that has become one of the largest and most successful charity wine auctions in the country. I have some great pics to share, but out of respect for the Mercury cast, I will wait until another day to show you those. To make up for my tardiness, tonight I am going to post the cast's picture taken on their first day of rehearsal. Tomorrow, I will post new pics I took today during a run through of "Dance Around the World". They are a doing a GREAT job and have really worked hard on this show. I think you will enjoy the shots! Check back for more "MERCURY" photos tomorrow....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the picture of the cast (at last!). Would be nice to know who they all are. Good luck to them all!

Anonymous said...

love the picture of the cast (at last!) Would be nice to know who they all are. Good luck to them all!