Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thursday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends and associates around the world! We want to especially send out our best wishes to the many performers who are out on the high seas this Thanksgiving day. I hope you are able to connect with those you love back home sometime today, even if its just by way of an email or an online chat. My family is home today, and we are vegging out around the TV while watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. There's a turkey about to turn golden brown and a pecan pie (my favorite!) about to go in the oven. My wife, Ellen, is an amazing cook, so dinner will be awesome, as always. I think there's a long brisk walk in my future this afternoon!

Take care everyone, and happy holidays from the GMC family!

No comments: