Monday, April 2, 2007

Monday, April 2, 2007


Well, I finally had to face the reality that I would have to do my taxes tonight or be that guy waiting in line at midnight at the post office on April 15. So, I made myself sit down and go through all those receipts and other tax documents that I've been throwing in a box for the past year. In truth, it was not as bad as it has been in the past. For those of you who are waiting for the tax fairy to come...don't hold your breath! Just do it!! If I can, you can...


Tomorrow is going to be busy. Steve Kummer and I are headed to Celebrity's Summit on Wednesday, so I have to get a lot of work done before leaving. And I want to stop by to see the Marco Polo cast do a couple of numbers. I'm not really ready to go, but being on the ship gives me a chance to focus on writing and creative time when we're not rehearsing or doing performances. This trip will start in Acapulco and end a week later in Aruba. Ok, I know...there are WORSE places to work! I will try to post some photos during the trip just to make you jealous. :-) This cruise will take us through the Panama Canal - an awesome experience that everyone should do at least once. Here is a shot I took last fall when I went through on Celebrity's Infinity.

No comments: