Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wednesday, April 11, 2009

This is from the Pirate scene in the finale of "Classique la danza"


Sally and Alex, the adage team on the Summit, are an audience favorite - they are absolutely amazing!


Jennifer and the girls wow the audience with "R-E-S-P-E-C-T!"




A shot from the opening of "Night of Stars"

_______________________________________

I am in the Miami airport on my way home from the SUMMIT. Stephen Kummer and I were on the ship for the past week working with the new cast on fine tuning their performances. This is a great cast, with wonderful potential to have a fantastic contract together. They come from several countries, including Britain, Canada, and the US. We loved their energy and the obvious love and respect they already have for each other. Here are some shots I tool of two of their shows..."Night of Stars" and "Classique la Danza". I will post more shots over the next few days...too many to post all at once!

No comments: