Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Tomorrow is the YMCA of MIDDLE TENNESSEE ANNUAL CELEBRATION. It is a large reception and program at the Nashville's Schermerhorn Symphony Center. We are providing the themed decor and props and coordinating the AV and production support. Vince Gill is the featured guest artist, so that should be fun! This is a shot of the concert hall where the program will be held.

Last night, my wife and I went to see my daughter, Mary Catherine, dance in her spring concert at MTSU. She was in three pieces - two modern and one ballet. It was really awesome to see her dance again. Here's a shot of Mary Catherine and Ellen (my wife) at the dance department awards program following the concert. MC received her dance scholarship award at the program. She has some great friends who are also in the dance program. It was nice to meet all of them! Ben Brown, her boyfriend, was also in town - he had just returned from a month-long road trip with his band "BANG, BANG, BANG". They had been opening for ZZ Top on their tour. It was great to reconnect with Ben, too!

We have a lot going on this week, so I will do my best to do postings when I can. Hope everyone has a great week!

P.S. There will be some pretty exciting news to share later this week...I will keep you posted!

No comments: