Saturday, December 8, 2007

Saturday, December 8, 2007


I'm back! Sorry I haven't added anything in the last few days, but it has been a little hectic this past week. We have several major projects in the works, and two shows that happened concurrently over the last three days. Bert Hensley, one of our Gary Musick Company producers, works with Nissan North America on some of their new car shows. We helped them with their "2007 Car Salon" here in Nashville. This is a special show for all of the Nissan North America headquarters employees and dealers. New models, concept cars, and imported specialty models are showcased in a 2-day event designed to familiarize the company's employees and their families with the complete Nissan and Infiniti lines of vehicles. These are photos I took this morning at the Nashville Convention Center. They have some amazing new cars, including several sports cars that caught my attention! Can someone please pass this information along to Santa Baby?

I will post the shots from my William Morris Agency show under a separate heading.








No comments: