Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday, January 26, 2008



Greetings from Montreal! Jonathan Yeaworth and I are in Montreal doing a show for one of clients, Orion Performance Group. The weather here has been cold - really cold. It was -2 here a couple of days ago. Fortunately, everything we're doing is indoors. This is a beautiful city. Here are a couple of pictures taken from my room in the hotel. The snow is really beautiful, especially since it has been so long since we've had a decent snow in Nashville. Canadians are a great bunch - the cold weather hasn't been that noticeable because of the warmth we've felt from our hosts. Of course, they have been constantly teasing me about my terrible attempts at speaking French - so I just use a lot of hand signals and head nodding when ever possible.

Tomorrow we head to Dallas for another week of shows. I wanted to thank my wife and kids for allowing me to spend so much time on the road doing what I love. This is the first leg of several long trips this spring. I am grateful for their support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’ve been involved in hosting many of these events and they usually are extremely stressful… somehow this one was just a piece of cake! You guys are the best! Merci beaucoup from your Montreal host!