Sunday, March 23, 2008

Saturday, March 22, 2008

FANG FEVER!


Today I took two of my daughters and their friend to a Nashville Predators hockey game. They were playing the Chicago Blackhawks. The Predators are one of our clients, so we have tickets to all the games. This was the first time I had been able to go this year, though. You might remember the photos I posted from the Predators Ball back in February. 

Hockey games are a blast! There is constant entertainment for 3 solid hours. We won the game in overtime, which made it even more exciting. I was really happy to see (and hear) my friend Andy Childs and SIXWIRE performing at the game. They sang the National Anthem a capella before the game, and then entertained during breaks between periods. They sounded fantastic, as always. SIXWIRE was runner up in the Fox series "The Next Great American Band" this past season. 

Hope everyone has a renewing Easter! Blessings to you all. 

No comments: