Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Day


Today was Christmas, and what a special day it was! My family spent the morning opening presents and trying out all the new gadgets Santa brought. We had breakfast with our neighbors, the Dougherty's, then came home to clean up the chaos our house had become over the past 3 days. Then we had Christmas dinner with my wife's family, and a night of "High School Musical" movie watching tonight. My younger kids LOVE "High School Musical" - what an amazing entertainment phenonmenon. Here's a picture of my girls right after opening gifts this morning.


Last night I sent a Christmas email greeting to all of our performers out working on ships - I hope they got it! If you are one of the cast members who received that email, please enter a comment and let me know you were here. I will start including updates on ships, land based shows, new cruise ship shows, our upcoming projects with NCL and Celebrity, and general information you might find interesting. Hope you check out our blog often...we'd love to hear from you!


That's all for now. More in a couple of days!


Gary

No comments: