Saturday, December 23, 2006

Saturday, December 23, 2006


It is almost Christmas! All of our kids are home this weekend (we have 23, 20, and 15 year old daughters) and it is cool to see how well they get along...finally. Ellen and I often wondered if they would be buddies when they grew up, and now we can rejoice in the fact that they love each other in a big way. Now THAT's a Christmas gift to cherish!


Speaking of gifts, I got a new bluetooth earpiece for my phone today from my buddy David Holloway. What a cool gift! My wife always scolds me for talking on the phone in the car...maybe this will help me stay handsfree and be a little safer out there in the concrete jungle. Thanks, Dave - you are the best! It was also great seeing his family tonight. His parents, sisters, and extended family were in for the holidays. It was great seeing all that love in one place.


I think all the shopping is done. But I know I will be out tomorrow with all the other last minute dads still looking for that one extra thing. Not that its needed. Its just fun, I guess. Ellen and I are singing in church tomorrow night. I think this is the first time I've actually sung in public since Christmas last year. I hope I remember how!


Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments: