Sunday, December 3, 2006

Second Generation

Please allow me to brag for a moment. This morning my 15-year old daughter, Eliza, auditioned for the Tennessee Midstate High School Orchestra...and made it! This is her 3rd year to be in the program. Tonight, my oldest daughter, Mary Catherine, performed in the fall dance concert at Middle Tennessee State University. She also just finished singing and dancing as "Laurie" in the university's production of "Oklahoma". This was her first musical theater experience (she is a ballet freak!) and I think it gave her a taste of life in theater. Ellen (my wife) and I are so proud of them, and we feel very blessed to have children who are interested in the arts. Our middle daughter, Anna, is not into the whole "music thing", but she is just as cool in a lot of other ways that make us so thankful.

No comments: