Saturday, May 19, 2007

Saturday, May 19, 2007

The new cost on the MARCO POLO opened their last show last night! It was great!! They have worked so hard and it really shows. Hats off to Claire, Cheryl, Susie and Judy for all their hard work getting the choreography and costumes ready this week - awesome job! I have great pictures to share here on the blog when I get to a real land-line Internet station that will allow uploads.

We spent today in Sorrento, Italy, a resort town across the bay from the Isle of Capri and Mt. Vesuvius and Pompeii. I think this was the favorite port of the cruise for the guests on board. It was a PERFECT day. The weather was amazing and the energy of the town was really good for the cast to experience. They all had most of the day off from duties, so we all had lunch together in town before they took off for an afternoon of shopping. Tonight, we had a going away party for the production team. The cast gave me a MARCO POLO shirt which I will wear very proudly. Thanks you guys! It has been most enjoyable for me to get to know all of you better this week. You are going to have a great contract!

We leave from Rome tomorrow afternoon, with a layover in New York before arriving in Nashville. Its been a rewarding week... I'm eager to be home, though!

No comments: