Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sunday, May 13, 2007


This was a BIG weekend for my family. My wife, Ellen, graduated from nursing school at Belmont University here in Nashville. About 2 1/2 years ago, she decided to give up her studio singing career to pursue an entirely new career in nursing. After non-stop classes and studying for the past 2+ years, she graduated with honors yesterday morning. Oh happy day! She has been amazingly dedicated to this endeavor - we are so very proud of her! She doesn't really care to have her picture posted, so I will let you play "Where's Ellen?" with this shot taken at graduation.

And a big Happy Mothers Day to my mom in Colonial Beach, Virginia! I got to see her last week, so that was a nice treat for me. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of us, so I will have to wait until the next time we visit. She has always been an amazing mother and mentor - to me and so many others who have experienced her passion for life and God. Thanks for blessing all of us, Mom!
I need to go finish paking - I leave in about 2 hours to head to Barcelona to board the Orient Lines' MARCO POLO for a week. This will be my first time on the ship, and I am pumped about this new experience! I'm looking forard to seeing our cast in their first full cruise of shows. I will post some pics as soon as possible. Have a great week!


No comments: